1 ½- 2 cups very cold, filtered water
· 6 cups spinach, kale, or chard chopped
· 5 cups organic romaine lettuce, chopped
· 2 stalks of organic celery
1 1/2 a cucumber, chopped
· 1 organic pear, cored and chopped
· 1 organic orange, peeled and chopped
· 1–2 Tbs. fresh organic lemon juice
· Ice cubes (the extra coldness can help newbies with the taste)
· 1/2 cup of organic cilantro
· 1/2 cup of organic parsley
Add water and leafy greens first to the blender. Starting the blender on a low speed; mix until smooth.
Gradually move to higher speeds and add the herbs, celery, apple and the orange. Add the lemon juice last.
Smoothies are an amazing way to get a ton of veggies and fruit into your body quickly and easily so blend away and reap the beautiful benefits!!